For Gym Lovers:
COPSIX training gloves are specially designed for training purposes. The design features mesh and perforation detailing on the backs of hands to help you stay dry during a workout. Padding on the palms keeps your hands safe during heavy lifting. The wrap-around strap offers support and strength to the wrist.
> Fingerless gloves
> Wear-resistant goat leather
> Extra padding provides protection during heavy lifting
> The absorbent fabric keeps your hands sweat-free
> Cut-off fit for added grip
> Perforation and mesh detailing for breathability
> Secure closure wraps your wrist for a locked-in feel
> COPSIX logo on the strap
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
You can return & exchange your order within 14 days from receiving the order if the package is damaged, defected or the items are missing or have the wrong size. After 14 days, your complaint will not be entertained. Make sure you take a photograph of the issue for our investigation. Please make sure the following return policy guidelines are met:
- You can only return items in their original condition.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed, and all the tags must be attached in their original condition.
- Socks can only be returned if the original packing is intact.
We will not accept items that are damaged, soiled, scented, worn, altered or show signs of use. Please note that underwear and masks cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons. In addition, you cannot return separately placed orders as one.
Note that COPSIX reserves the right to make a final decision on return and refund.
How to Return or Exchange an item?
To return or exchange an item visit our return portal and follow the following steps.
• Go to our return portal and submit your request: https://copsix.com/a/i/return-exchange
• Enter your order number (e.g. #UK12345), billing email address and postcode as it appears on your order confirmation.
• Select the item(s) and their quantity you want to return or exchange and mention the reason also.
• You will receive an email when we receive your request.
• We will send you a prepaid/free shipping label to return the items after investigating the issue.
• Simply attach it to your parcel.
• Take your parcel to the nearest post office.
We advise you to keep hold of any proof of postage until you have been refunded correctly.
How to keep track of my parcel?
To help you keep track of your parcel, we will send you an email:
• When we receive your request.
• When your parcel reaches us.
• When we dispatch your parcel.
Still got any questions?
If you still have any questions, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org